Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scam Email: Karl Avdek

Hi Kathleen,

I'm attaching copy of the mails of a Karl Avdek, that supposedly wants to buy two or three of my paintings. As you'll see he offers payment by Money Order, Cheques, etc, and proposes to use his own courier.

Many thanks for your efforts to prevent artist scam!

Regards,
Juan

Karl Avdek
Email: karlavdek1@gmail.com

Hi Juan,

Thank you for your email and the information, now that you have
notified me about the price am really satisfied with it.

I want you to know one Important thing, I should have use PayPal as
the method of Payment but I have been scam several time through Skype
and that is why I have cross my mind that I will never use PayPal
again for Payment method or my Credit Card for Payment method on
Internet.

Meanwhile I live in Essex United Kingdom so regarding the mode of
payment i will be able to made available is through Money Order or by
Travelers Check or either Personal Check.

Due to that kindly let me know the Payment method you choose out of
the ones I listed above in other for me to be able to make the payment
available and send it out to you.

I will also need your information below for the Payment so that the
Payment can be able to be send out to you.

Name on Check;
Address;
Phone Number;
Your Skype ID;

When i received this above information then i will be able to Issue
your Payment and send it out to you.

Also i want you to know that i will appoint a good shipping company
that will come for the pickup of the Pieces in your destination and
deliver it to my place, reason is due to the lost of goods,  painting
breaking and damages that normally happen because it has happen to my
shipment several times through FedEx, UPS and so on, that is the
reason i cannot use both FedEx and UPS again.

I want you to know that i will include the shipment fees on the
Payment that you will choose.
My Phone Number: +447024093625.
My Skype ID:  karlavdek.

I will be expecting your reply.

Karl.


No comments:

Post a Comment